Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Week 1- Tuesday: Layout Sketch #5

When I (Katie) designed this weeks sketch I was picturing washi tape, but you could just as easily use patterned paper, ribbon, etc for the strips. Here is today's layout sketch:


Katie's Layout: I got some neon green washi tape from Downtown Tape (which if you need to stock up on washi, Downtown tape sells washi for less than $2.00 a roll!) and layered it in strips above and below my photo. I felt like the left side of my layout was a bit empty, so I added a patterned paper banner along the side.



A note from Emily: I'm finishing my summer job and moving into my home for the school year this week, so I won't have any projects to share today or Thursday. But I'll be back next week for sure!

4 comments:

  1. I know the deadline just passed, but here's my page anyway! :) http://craftyscrapbooker.blogspot.com/2013/08/paper-paper-paper.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it again too- missed the deadline...had done the layout but no time to upload! still had fun playing!
    kateblue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete