Thursday, June 27, 2013

Week 3- Thursday: Scraplift Challenge #3

I (Katie) love this layout by Heather I found while browsing the TwoPeas site. The sunburst, the stamping and all of the layering. I decided to use her layout for today's Scraplift Challenge.


Katie's Layout: I love the tone-on-tone sunburst that Heather used for her background. I didn't have a preprinted background, so I dug into my washi stash and made my own sunburst, but I decided to do it only on one half of the page. I think doing all of the background might have been too much of the hot pink washi.



Scraplift Heather's layout and link up your project here by July 4th.

2 comments:

  1. ooh I want to do this challenge for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I must've missed what time the cutoff was...still had fun lifting this though: http://kateblue.blogspot.com/2013/07/paper-lovers-studio-scraplift-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete