Thursday, June 20, 2013

Week 2 - Thursday: Card Sketch #3

Today's card sketch is a pretty simple sketch, When I designed it I was thing multiple layers of paper and circle embellishments, but be inspired by it however you want!


Katie's Card: I made a 4th of July card for this sketch. I pulled out my spirograph stamps from the Stamps of Life as well as some fireworks stamps. (But I don't know who those are by.) After stamping them, I trimmed them into circles and arranged them onto my card. I did move my sentiment down to the bottom. I just liked it better there than where it was in the sketch.


Emily's Card: As soon as Katie sent me the sketch to work with, I knew I had to use some of my new stamps from Studio Calico's June card kit. The big circular sentiment was perfect for the sketch, and the little globe and compass stamps fit in well, too. You might recognize the papers from this layout - I love to use scraps and leftovers to make cards.


Be sure to link up your projects by July 4th!

0 comments:

Post a Comment